Snail foods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andieelwell

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok so I keep trying to feed my mystery snail fresh foods like spinach and other things he isn't eating them but he is eating his algae wafers so do u guys have any reason on why he wouldn't be eating the vegetables I do boil them before I put the food in the tank , and any tips on cloudy water?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I went online and saw that they only eat decaying matter and it said to microwave it so it becomes soft I did this but he still won't eat it . I don't think they will eat any live plants unless their dying .

Hi, I keep mystery snail's and feed them spinach, kale, cucumber, pear, crab cuisine, algae wafers, shrimp pellets and frozen food's. In fact they eat anything lol. It's just trying different food's to see what they like. Not all my snail's like the same veggies so I just try to vary there diet.

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

K thanks I've tried cucumber and spinach so far , what do u think about carrots if I boil them ? Would that be good ?

K thanks I've tried cucumber and spinach so far , what do u think about carrots if I boil them ? Would that be good ?

Carrots are fine, mine it them fresh or boiled so it's up to you.
Oh and mine like peas and broccoli.

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Cool I'll try those ?thanks

Back
Top Bottom