Snail help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pond snail. See if they'll give you one for free. I wouldn't spend a penny on one. If not, I'm sure there are plenty of fish owners near you who'd be happy to give you some. If you're near me ill give you a bag full.

Pond snail. See if they'll give you one for free. I wouldn't spend a penny on one. If not, I'm sure there are plenty of fish owners near you who'd be happy to give you some. If you're near me ill give you a bag full.

Hehhe thank u :)

I wouldn't get pond snails, they will reproduce like crazy, and your tank will have hundreds of them. Why do you want them to reproduce?

I wouldn't get pond snails, they will reproduce like crazy, and your tank will have hundreds of them. Why do you want them to reproduce?

Thats what I am looking for.!!! Cuz they re gonna be my assassin's food.. :/ lol it sounds mean :( o_O but I don't know what else to feed them!!

Get a couple mystery snails and they should provide plenty of baby's plus most everywhere carries them.

I had 40 ramshorn egg patches in 1 week between 15! I also put 2 in a breeder and I had 8 egg patches in 2 days!

Buy a plant from the LFS. Snails usually come with them for free :). I have 12 assasin snails in my tank and the pond snails out reproduce their appetite still

Man could I ever give you snails!! I have an infestation in my shrimp tank. I finally got 6 assassin snails but they can't keep up. Unfortunately assassins are really hard to get around here

Back
Top Bottom