Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shanetweedz

Aquarium Advice Freak
How do get rid of the I want to get rid of the shells and is there any peaceful pufferfish I can use I want to use other living things and not chemicals

Attachments

• image-1023007018.jpg
    image-1023007018.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 50
clown loaches will be the best choice. their main diet is mainly snails too !!! And they have amazing colors to them.

So no community fish that will take out snails and there shells thx for the help

clown loaches grow pretty slowly and some just grow depending on the size of the tank they don't need a 100 gallon research please !!!!

clown loaches grow pretty slowly and some just grow depending on the size of the tank they don't need a 100 gallon research please !!!!

No fish grow to the size of a tank, they grow until stunted. There outer body and Skelton stops growing but there interal organs keep growing until there no more room to grow and then they interaly implode. Yes to small tanks make them grow slower, cause they hormones they release into the water shows how much water volume they have to grow to so there trying to slow down.
Mabye yo-yo loaches might work

just get one of those that should take care of it. or maybe labyrinth fish like gouramis, or botia striata which only get around 4 inches.

Will yoyo loaches eat snail on side of tand to and I want a cool sand substrate wat do you recommend

Will yoyo loaches eat snail on side of tand to and I want a cool sand substrate wat do you recommend

They should devour them along the bottom and sides, I have use play sand in my tank from Home Depot, an it awesome an pretty cheap. I bought mine for 3.50 for 50 pounds

Pay sand ?? Would that harm fish and I have seen mettalic sand looks cool hers a pic

Attachments

• image-4131151411.jpg
    image-4131151411.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 47
Nope ,many people use play sand, pool filter sand, and black blasting sand from tractor supply. Never had any problems with it

Back
Top Bottom