Snails anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So my description of him being "kind of a jerk" is pretty accurate, then?"

I'll see if either of my LFS want him for credit. I can get some more corys and zebra loaches!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Definitely accurate, and he's only gonna get worse. More corys and zebra loaches sounds waaaay better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a sucker for weird things. I had an axlotl and a dragon goby at one time too. And I reeeeaaaally want a dinosaur birchir. And an eel. Even though they just bury themselves in the gravel.

And, and, and... I'd have a million tanks if the hubby would let me.

I'm a sucker for weird things. I had an axlotl and a dragon goby at one time too. And I reeeeaaaally want a dinosaur birchir. And an eel. Even though they just bury themselves in the gravel.

And, and, and... I'd have a million tanks if the hubby would let me.

Best to set up separate tanks for stuff like that though. There's no downside to more fish tanks!

I have 8 fish tanks and my wife wants more :ROFLMAO:

Lucky you! I had to practically threaten divorce to get this one when it came along at a steal.

Best to set up separate tanks for stuff like that though. There's no downside to more fish tanks!

I have 8 fish tanks and my wife wants more :ROFLMAO:

XD You two are fantastic. It's great watching you two build a fishy empire!

Assassin snails will devour them, also you can hand pick them off, counter sink a couple pieces of Lettuce turn your lights off when you wake up in the morning pull the Lettuce out there will be/should be tons of snails attached to the Lettuce

Sent from my SM-G920P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom