So far so good!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry about the sucker fish. :( But, definitely hang in there. once your tank settles down, you will be so happy you hung in there! There is nothing better than the satisfaction of knowing you were able to do it even after you though you were ready to give up. One of my mottos is "If you learn the hard stuff first, everything else is easy :) "

And I'm from Louisville actually. nice to see someone at least from my end of the US finally :D

I know...its such a hard thing to learn getting started. I have read and read but still no one tells you the small things that you want answered.I guess everyone is looking for the quick fix this day and age. There should be a book called " All the stupid little questions that no one thinks to answer about aquariums" I could start my own book of stupid questions and make a million!lol

I live in Kenova,WV you probably never have even heard of it but its about 10 minutes from Huntington. I am planning a trip to Louisville next month with my husband. Have you ever heard of the International lawn,garden and power equipment show they have down at the Expo center??? We go EVERY year!Nothing but Lawnmowers,tractors and weedeaters OH MY. But its a free trip. He is in the outdoor power equipment business.I go to Lexington quit regularly to Shriners Hospital.My daughter has Spina Bifida.

LOL The same man who told you to leave the tank alone went and bought the suckerfish without asking? Oi LOL

Yep that would be him!!!!MEN!!!! They expect you to listen to them but do they listen to you???? I think that is VERY apparent in my case as we have witness to the DEAD sucker fish!!!!

Men, fish and advice? Oh My! :mrgreen:

Sorry Ad, I never heard of that little town. But I'm glad to hear you get to come to louisville. I've never been to that expo, but its a pretty big deal. And you'll have to PM me and let me know about your daughter. The shriner's are great though aren't they? My grandfather used to do a lot of work for them and I still have a few friends out there now and again. You keep me posted 'kay?

Lots of Love and Luck! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom