So, I broke down and bought the Aqueon 25 gallon starter.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Oh and the PETA link, seriously, a bit childish really, don't you think....

The blatant disregard for your current stock is a bit shocking. I am not a tree-hugging-save-everything-peta-activist, but I am still taken aback by your uncaring.

Also, if you're sticking the cichlid on the platies because the platies tore up your plants, you'll have a pretty nasty surprise when you find out african cichlids like to dig :) Does that mean you're going to have to put an arowana in there to eat the plant destroying cichlid then?

I still haven't ID'd the cichlid. I'm thinking it's a white tailed acei. Female.

43182.jpg

The blatant disregard for your current stock is a bit shocking. I am not a tree-hugging-save-everything-peta-activist, but I am still taken aback by your uncaring.

Also, if you're sticking the cichlid on the platies because the platies tore up your plants, you'll have a pretty nasty surprise when you find african cichlids like to dig :)

ok......

The cichlid hasn't touched the platies yet BTW. I thought they would all be gone overnight but I was wrong. They scatter when the cichlid comes near but they aren't bothering each other. How unusual would it be for them to cohabitate?

Back
Top Bottom