So who says female bettas aren't pretty?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fluff, please dont be all philisophical, to humans things arnt beautifull,
If anyone can say that a decomposing fish or a betta with fin rot is beautifull they are lying!
'all fish are beautifull in their own right' I begg to differ

what a beautifull fish carcas!
and i cant believe I actually went to the trouble of finding that!

sonoma2nv you got the good laugh here didnt you, just like I expected, I hope that someone actually reads that and notices ive got a point!!

Moving on...

Here's a pic of mine. Not nearly as clear as the great pics others posted.

Attachments

• betta03-21.jpg
    betta03-21.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 86
Umm, when did the post turn to decomposing fish? I was under the impression that we were talking about "live" female bettas. Ok, how about, all living fish are beautiful. Sheesh. :roll: And here I thought this was a valid post. Shame really that it has taken this turn. I'm not going that route so, I'll get off the bus here.

lol, i just have to be difficult dont I ?
Yeh I agree that I have helped turn this post into something completley off subject, ill shut up now, unless I have something usefull to say

Nice pics everyone! My betta is a male (got him because I love his red/purple colors), but I have to agree that there are plenty of stunning little ladies out there too. :mrgreen:

qwertie said:
Me, males look way better than females, if you want a tank full of females you might as well get guppies! look at these males and you will change your mind!!
i got the pics off www.bettatalk.com
Ok, that's your opinion but in mine I love female bettas but don't like guppies.
I do like that blackish male betta you posted but that's it. As I said, I don't like them much but that is just my opinion. Everyone should be able to voice their own opinions/preferences without being criticized.
BTW, all those females you guys posted are beautiful IMO. :)

Back
Top Bottom