some new guys.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onah

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey guys went to walmart and saw these guys and bought all 5, there cool, can any one tell me the correct name, i know there in the tetra group, but thats about it.
img_706258_0_898e372bd777da628e6b4cbf6b657893.jpg

my LFS has em labeled as Blueberry Tetras as for true name i can't really find it closest i've read/heard they are called Black/White Skirt Tetras

They look like dyed white skirt tetras. Which are a color variety of black skirt tetras which have been injected with dye.

They are tetras....white ones.

Based on the color I would say they have been dyed.Expect,over time, for the blue to fade.

alot of people frown upon the painted fish since they often get tumors and other diseases. but if u got some healthy ones and like the look of them enjoy.

well now i feel bad!lol, i was wondering why they didnt seem even on the coats, well they are very pertty, i hope nothing happens, thanx for the info guys... but either way i saved them from the doom of walmart, and besides there pertty. all i can do is provide a good home now.... :D

Back
Top Bottom