Some of my fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got to love those clowns, but "how bout tbose Monos " my favorites.

I love loaches! So fun to watch! My yoyo loaches used to lay on their sides like that too. The first time they did it I thought for sure they were dead or dying!! ?? And they would eat out of your hands and nibble your fingers!

The oldest Pelvicachromis Taeniatus Moliwe [Kribensis] juvinelles ..
Maybe they are 'junior adults' as it is pretty easy to sex these guys now.. Selling pairs and 6 packs ..Check my aquabid link or PM me.
KH0ITvLl.jpg

eoKZBq5l.jpg

CES0p5al.jpg

J1VricUl.jpg

Z1yNXR6l.jpg

I2XJgB3l.jpg

elWikrdl.jpg

RX90s3Kl.jpg

The adult pair I have is toting around a brood of 10-20 .I just moved the juvis next door to the pair to see if they a get a little bolder respectively in their tanks...:brows:

**** I wish I was closer or that you shipped up my way - best kribs I've seen in a LONG time

The oldest Pelvicachromis Taeniatus Moliwe [Kribensis] juvinelles ..
Maybe they are 'junior adults' as it is pretty easy to sex these guys now.. Selling pairs and 6 packs ..Check my aquabid link or PM me.
KH0ITvLl.jpg

eoKZBq5l.jpg

CES0p5al.jpg

J1VricUl.jpg

Z1yNXR6l.jpg

I2XJgB3l.jpg

elWikrdl.jpg

RX90s3Kl.jpg

The adult pair I have is toting around a brood of 10-20 .I just moved the juvis next door to the pair to see if they a get a little bolder respectively in their tanks...:brows:

This is awesome!!!!!! I am excited to see these go to good homes. They are stunning fish.

Pictures of " Frank the Tank ".. I don't name many fish with names other then sp. related but with 5+ years breeding rams Frank is my one and only self created 'Balloon ram " .
He is a tank !
emOuFC6l.jpg

7hgp20Jl.jpg

RsMn4Zxl.jpg

mIHjr2Tl.jpg

LnkdBLul.jpg

He is healthy , large and breeding regularly for me ..
I hope to have some 'balloon rams' that might actually be healthy in time ! :cool:

You feed that guy muscle milk and power bars huh? I'd be nervous with such thin glass..

That one looks like a linebacker. Very pretty ram.
Thanks he is one of a kind for me .

You feed that guy muscle milk and power bars huh? I'd be nervous with such thin glass..
You know this is not my first beast ! All tanks were a special order that got cancelled I am told for Donald Trump with bullet proof glass so I feel confident . :eek:
We need to keep our fish safe ! :ermm:
He is a little brute of a tug boat fish !
He looks like a fish I am sure many would say is enhanced but I can assure all he is truly the origin of the balloon ram. Not yet so far defected that IMO he is not wrong. I know for fact the stock he came from is top quality ..:cool:
I still can't believe the day I spotted him in with all the other 'normal' GBR he did not stand out till 4-5 months old ...
He was a good find and I never expected anything like him. He becomes more impressive to me daily .

I want balloon rams!
And this is why , besides he was just a heaven sent gift to me that I am putting forth effort to breed him and promote the balloon gene [what ever it is ?] . Besides turning into a strikingly handsome fish IMO too many hobbyist who just don't know about the balloon fish really want them and end up buying them regardless or just because they desire them so much.
I know for fact before I bred rams I bought fish from an LFS that were called "angel rams ":whistle:. They did not last long for me...
I figure Frank has to be the freshest balloon blood going so I have given him his own tank and an attractive female GBR. They have spawned at least 5X ,eaten fry ,raised fry and even today laid eggs ..
I have fry from him dating back to 12/1/17 but none of the batches show any indication of even one balloon ?
I stole the eggs today . Still trying !

So I have had the self cloning cray fish for almost a year now..
They are interesting without a doubt and I enjoy watching them ..
I have yet in many hatches seen a cray this small with eggs..Very surprised !
MCRTi94l.jpg

9LP67jhl.jpg

KkTxGuUl.jpg

Until now I have only seen eggs on 'adults' over 2 1/2 inches ..
I think the dime says how small this one is ..
Something new even after 1 year ...(y)

I guess I haven't been keeping up with current events. I didn't realize you were raising Crayfish. Good job CB.

I guess I haven't been keeping up with current events. I didn't realize you were raising Crayfish. Good job CB.

I got these guys a year ago and they are simple to keep. I put very little work into them . Just water changes and food...I originally bought them in memory of a member who always had them ,but passed last year [Greg] ..

So another fish not mentioned much as they are still somewhat new and have been comfortably growing out in a 55g is my albino Dantum angles ...
Got my first set of eggs from them this am !
Pretty psyched as these are hard to come by fish..They and my black rams are from the breeder in Israel...I like having fish many others don't and I LOVE when they breed for me !
Since acquiring both the black rams and albino dantums the already high price per fish from supplier has gone up $5 :whistle:..
With the popularity of rams and angels I expect when the time comes for these to be BIG sellers..:dance:
I had great luck with my last angels breeding [too many quickly] that I can only hope these guys are as prolific and their survival rate is good. They are the best looking angel I have ever seen...(y)

Realized only pictures of these guys are in my fish room thread ...:facepalm:
Here they are ,they are beauties !:whistle:
hO00wT7l.jpg

hmfYLMel.jpg

FZT1bc0l.jpg

P7CKb6El.jpg

kKCOMTSl.jpg

Very excited to have the opportunity to try to raise these guys hopefully..
Just need to hatch em and then give it a go...Hope they are fertile .....:popcorn:

Those are stunning Albino Angels. The coloration is very unique for an albino fish. I particularly like the blue highlights on the fins.

Back
Top Bottom