Some Questions After A Bad Start

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excellent, but don't thank me, thank JetaJockey.

need to thank both then, cuz you gave the link and he wrote it
without you i think i would not find it until someone else tell me about :D

:banghead: one of my red eye tetras is losing colour, his skin look's different from the others but he still swimming around with his friends, hope him to be alright

Always listen to your fish. They are the best indicator of what's going on in your tank. Regardless of what the chart says you may want to do a PWC to remove toxins. Remember, at the top of that post it says "warning, use this info wisely".

Always listen to your fish. They are the best indicator of what's going on in your tank. Regardless of what the chart says you may want to do a PWC to remove toxins. Remember, at the top of that post it says "warning, use this info wisely".
ye i know, but i think im doing things right you know, they dont seen to be sick, are swimming fine, have appetite and my black molly beating his fin in the top of the tank sometimes is hilarious, hes like, I exist, look the noise that im doing!! xD

but they cant talk, so not 100% sure

haa well, the guy just email me back saying that i could take the bala shark back, i didnt not mention the pleco -.- 'stupid me as always'
now Im alleviated :D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom