Something creepy happened

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aluo18

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I I'm acclimating my RCS I bought today, and I noticed the neons were going crazy in the corner by the filter and I was thinking, what's the buzz about. And I see two pellets that look like they were placed In the tank not long ago. They're green and look like turtle pellets. WHAT HAPPENED, NO ON WAS HOME AND NO ONE ELSE FEEDS IT, I KNOW THAT FOR SURE AND INTERROGATED EVERYONE!!! could It be a buildup of something in the tank??? It's floating, green like turtle pellets and looks fibrous when it's bitten by the neons... What is it??? I HAVE NEVER PLACED PELLETS IN THE TANK ANYTIME IN THE PAST AS WELL!!!

It's the new alien microbe that has been slowly spreading through aquarist aquariums. Me and a few others have had these green things appear out of nowhere lol. There's a thread on it somewhere.

It's the new alien microbe that has been slowly spreading through aquarist aquariums. Me and a few others have had these green things appear out of nowhere lol. There's a thread on it somewhere.
thats what happens when you don't reply to chain mail. XD

Back
Top Bottom