Something nice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trainer_Ruby_

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My girlfriend has a 2.5 with 2 bettas and 4 guppies(one male guppy everything else is female) she's been wanting to get a 10g but she's between jobs and money is a little tight for her so I went to Walmart where they have 10g starter kits and I have a spare filter and heater for a 10g. So I sent her out to run some errands for me and I moved all her fish to the 10g. She was so happy when she saw it. The fish where probably happy too. Love to hear other stories of an aquatic surprise for someone

Sent from peliper

Last edited by a moderator:
What a really nice thing to do ☺

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

That was an awesome thing to do, I would be happy if I was her too! Does she plan on getting more fish?

Few years ago i bought a 2.5g for my sister and got a betta, she named blueberry. She was about 8 years old. Since then, blueberry died but now she has had a new betta for a while. Maybe i got her into fish, at least a little

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

And i did all this at night, left it on kitchen counter and when she woke up for school she saw it

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Cleaned out a fish tank for the family. It was so bad I think an algal mat had formed on the water surface and then I think it died. All I know is there was a lot of cleaning :)

My first tank was a 55g birthday present from my boyfriend. He grabbed it from someone who was moving and didn't want it. Needless to say my addiction is all his fault haha

Trying to work on one for a friend now. He wants a fish tank badly and got a free setup on craigslist but it's a 40 breeder not 55 as advertised so it doesn't fit where he needs it to go. Upside is it came with a CO2 system and what I suspct is an expensive plant light so I'm trying to work with his wife and a local buy/sell/trade guy to trade the 40 to a 55 ... Give him a lot of my plastic plants that I don't use any more, and a small gift card for fish. He is being strict about not spending money right now and I simply can't. Hoping it'll all fit together as one setup!

Sent from my iPhone with three hands tied behind my back.

Back
Top Bottom