Somethings eating my eel.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fadetoblack06

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I have a peacock eel in my tank and I think something is nibbling on him. I have a BGK that may be nibbling on him. That's the only one I can think of. The fire eel leaves everyone alone and he moves fast enough that the royal pleco wouldn't get him. I know it's not some sort of disease or anything because all the others are fine. Could it be that he is the snack for the BGK?

fadetoblack06 said:
So I have a peacock eel in my tank and I think something is nibbling on him. I have a BGK that may be nibbling on him. That's the only one I can think of. The fire eel leaves everyone alone and he moves fast enough that the royal pleco wouldn't get him. I know it's not some sort of disease or anything because all the others are fine. Could it be that he is the snack for the BGK?

Is that all the fish in the tank? How big of a tank?
What's your ammonia, nitrites and nitrates?

If those fish mentioned are the ones in your tank and your water quality is not off I would suspect its one of the fish. Watch them for abut and see what they're up to.

I highly doubt a fish is eating your pecock eel. Do you hae pics of what your eel looks like?!?

Back
Top Bottom