SpaceFish's Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just added the PVC pipe, and the male seems to approve of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

They're both going in and out of the PVC and the male is much brighter. What should I feed the fry, if/when they hatch?

Peacock gudgeons are now my favorite fish. I'm having a really bad day, and just stopping to watch them be themselves, not caring about the outside world, made me feel better. Still no fry, though...

Also, I've been going through my older posts, and I'd like to apologize for how annoying I used to be (maybe I still seem annoying, but I don't know).

Peacock gudgeons are now my favorite fish. I'm having a really bad day, and just stopping to watch them be themselves, not caring about the outside world, made me feel better. Still no fry, though...

Great colors and lots of personality, I like them a lot!

I really like them too. You're not annoying, I'm annoying getting off topic all the time.

Just give the fish time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

The male peacock gudgeon has been missing for about a week.

I looked in the tube, but there's no sign of eggs or fish. The female still seems fine, though.

I'm sorry. I hate when fish disappear. It always happens when you only have one too. I have managed to lose half of a pair of killifish twice now and can't find replacements.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That sneaky little fish. He just randomly showed up this morning when I put food in the tank. I'm thinking of rescaping it a little so there's more of an open area to swim in.

Something interesting finally happened! (rescape AND new fish!)
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451441444.846566.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451441455.827750.jpg

It was just labeled as Julii, but I'm certainly not a cory expert. I also got a few of these for the 20:ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451442233.811712.jpg

Back
Top Bottom