SpaceFish's Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The otos are actually quite active, and they barely hide at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Did you try looking them up on planetcatfish.com just for a positive id? They have great pics of almost all the catfish available

Brenna

Today I noticed that one of the cories was lying on the bottom on its side. I thought it was dead, but then it moved a little. It didn't make any attempt to escape when it was scooped into a net, and now it's just sitting there doing nothing. There don't seem to be any other symptoms like unusual coloring or lack of eating.

My cory's always did this before they died...not to scare you. That's the reason I don't have any more, they all got the same thing.

My cory's always did this before they died...not to scare you. That's the reason I don't have any more, they all got the same thing.

Same type of thing happened with 2 of my pygmy cories recently, never figured out what the problem was.

The number of tanks is going down from 5 to 2, so I'm trying to find someone I know who would want some basically invincible ADFs.

The otos are all in the 46 gallon now, where they seem pretty happy. I still haven't figured out what to do with the frogs and peacock gudgeons.

In case anyone was wondering, I haven't been on AA for about a month because for some unknown reason it's been triggering my anxiety.

Moved a bunch plants to the 46!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1458422521.706636.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1458422521.706636.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom