Sterbai Cories?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscarr19

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok so i was originally going to get a school or peppered cories but i saw some sterbais at my LFS. Really nice fish but expensive here. 1 for 12$ or 2 for 25$. Would cost me 50$ for a school of 6. Should i still go with them?

for that price i would never buy them,even at my overpriced LFS they wouldnt chrge that much

I would get the peppered cories. The sterbai cories will get larger but I wouldn't pay that much for cories when you could get the cheaper peppered cories(which are currently my favorite fish). They do the same thing and look fairly similar;)

Thanks! I might call my other lfs and see if the price is cheaper. If not i'll just go with peppered cories.

Yeah, that is a pretty crazy price for corys. The peppered really are great fun anyways. They go back and forth between serious ADHD times and then just sitting lazily. Also, I love how corys seem to roll their eyes at you sometimes.

My lfs had sterbai for around 10 or so, so I know what you mean. It's all about supply and demand, they had adolfoi for 12 each. If I ever get either it will be through someone online.

jetajockey said:
My lfs had sterbai for around 10 or so, so I know what you mean. It's all about supply and demand, they had adolfoi for 12 each. If I ever get either it will be through someone online.

I would order online too but nobody seems to ship to Canada.

Yeah, that is a pretty crazy price for corys. The peppered really are great fun anyways. They go back and forth between serious ADHD times and then just sitting lazily. Also, I love how corys seem to roll their eyes at you sometimes.
Ah, mine seem to have ADHD too! I love them! When I feed them they race all over the place and as my sister says "play tag" or "play leap frog" with each other! They're so cute and fun!

Back
Top Bottom