Stock changes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MichaelM

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My tank is currently stocked with

I want to add a african butterfly fish and possibly some kind of catfish like portholes or bumble bees. I can move fish to other tanks to make room. What fish do i need to move ? Any suggestions for catfish other than corys?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1430237159302.jpg
    1430237159302.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 53
A 10 and another 29 with one gourami.. i usedto have otos but i didnt have good luck with them

I'm assuming all of these fish are adult size. IMO I think you should move the tetras to the 10G. No more than what you have though, those 7. I would probably move both plecos to the gourami tank. The reason I didn't pick the rams are because the gourami is territorial and will get aggressive. Be careful if you do move the plecos, I heard you shouldn't use a net but a cloth or bare hand because you can harm them.

Alright im not stuck on the catfish idea so maybe ill just go with a abf and move the tetras.

Be prepared to feed live food like crickets and such to the ABF, they have known to be picky.also they have huge mouths for their size so any small fish could also be good. Surface plants are great for them but also make sure you have no other top surface fish

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Alright i have lots of food options even some guppies. If i add one will my bio load be okay?

Anyone have suggestions for catfish other than corys if i rehome some of the other stuff?

Back
Top Bottom