Stock list for 14 gal - please advise - purple stripe danio?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uh oh..these scarlet badis/dario dario are pretty dang cool! They are selling males only. You have experience with these? Could I add one of these?

Ok thanks much for your help. I think I'm on the right track to stock this appropriately now ;)

So this franks aquarium site is awesome. This frank guy is really cool. He's letting me order less of the hasbrosus so I don't have to have them in 2 tanks ;)

Have you decided what your final stocking is yet? I ask because I'm planning on upgrading my bororas brigatae and RCS to a 15gallon I'm getting for my birthday:)

Dan:D

Oh you're getting a 15 now instead of the 10? Cool :)
At this point I'm pretty sure it's going to be 12 boraras brigattae, 5 corydoras hasbrosus, and 4 scarlet badis. I'm ordering thai micro crabs as well so I may add some in here..I won't know until I see them probably.

yeah, mum splashed out on me:D
cool, sounds awesome!
i think i'm gonna get 8 b. brigattae and 6 pygmy cories. not sure about the rest though:/
good luck:)

My little fishies came in yesterday :) I desperately wish I would have ordered more hasbrosus. I only ordered 5 and lost 2 and think I will lose another. They are SO tiny, it's freaking adorable. All the fish are tiny. I mean, wow. So I have 3 hasbrosus, 11 brigittae, 3 dario dario, and 11 thai micro crabs and it almost looks like there's no fish in there! I swear I could have easily done 8-10 hasbrosus, 20 brigittae, and 5 dario dario without overstocking the tank. It's crazy!

;). Now you see what I was talking about. Take pics when you get a chance!

I don't think I can capture fish this small! I'll try. I have a ridiculous camera. I need to put some money into a new camera instead of fish for once lol

Back
Top Bottom