stock m,y tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK will do
Different tanks BTW
And I have a 32 gall
I want to stock
Swordtail 2
Platy3
Molly4
Corry5
Dwarf or Paradise gourami
And a small school of fish

Sent from my Zeepad 7DRK using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Several tanks are in need of stocking lol

Sent from my Zeepad 7DRK using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hold on. List EVERY tank you want to stock in this thread. Everyone is very confused. Write the gallonage of each and the intended stocking plan so we can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hold on. List EVERY tank you want to stock in this thread. Everyone is very confused. Write the gallonage of each and the intended stocking plan so we can help.

+1

Fishobsessed7

loll ok i have 10 29 gall up almost done getting stats about right ill let you all plan if you like then a
30 gallon for my mom with
2 commons
2 fancy fantails and
1 subunkin goldfish
32 i want to stock with
2 Swordtail
3 Platy
4Molly
5Cory
Dwarf or Paradise gourami
And a small school of fish
a 29 with dwarf gourami
15 neon tetra and
5 cory
then a 10 gall with grandmas betta mark who we want buddys for

realy sorry to confuse yall

ok plants in them or no my goldfish has floresent not sure how much came with set from walmart penplex brand i think
and led light for 29 gallon kit agin lol mostly what type of lights i have

I don't mean to be rude, but it would be very helpful if you used proper grammer and spelling. It doesn't have to be perfect, I'm not a grammar stickler or anything, but I'm finding it somewhat difficult to read and understand your posts.

Angelfish would be cool in the 29 gallon, that's what my fiance and I are doing with ours.

A 30 gallon is way too small for any 5 goldfish, let alone 2 commons and a shubunken.

Last edited:
I've now counted at least 6 separate threads so far about stocking this 29g.

Please merge your threads.

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't agree more !!!! I would go back to all your threads and ask the mods to close them all. Then start a new thread to include ALL the tanks you're looking to stock. If you have multiple tanks of the same size label them "A" "B" "C" etc.

With the effort that you're putting into this, I would ask for some better punctuation to be included also. Like a period at the end of a sentence and a capital letter at the beginning. For me, bacterial blooms are easier on the eyes than trying to decipher some of your posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice.

I couldn't agree more !!!! I would go back to all your threads and ask the mods to close them all. Then start a new thread to include ALL the tanks you're looking to stock. If you have multiple tanks of the same size label them "A" "B" "C" etc.

With the effort that you're putting into this, I would ask for some better punctuation to be included also. Like a period at the end of a sentence and a capital letter at the beginning. For me, bacterial blooms are easier on the eyes than trying to decipher some of your posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice.

+1. I am having to read things 2-3 times because I have no idea where one sentence ends and the new one begins. I think you would get better assistance with your posts if they were easier to read/follow.
I think the 30 is overstocked. And the 29 would be fine without the additional school of fish.

kk lol try going to my fixed tread called stocking all my tanks

Back
Top Bottom