Stock me a 10g!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
25 Red Cherry Shrimp is what I would put in. Or, you could put in 5 guppies or so. Other options include 4 sparkling gouramis, or a small school of green neon tetras or ember tetras.

bud29 said:
25 Red Cherry Shrimp is what I would put in. Or, you could put in 5 guppies or so. Other options include 4 sparkling gouramis, or a small school of green neon tetras or ember tetras.

I like that scenario.

25 Red Cherry Shrimp is what I would put in.

+1 with RCS ... And for good measure add 4-5 Amano shrimp. No chance of cross breeding and they'll leave each other alone. Oh.. Did I emotion they'll both eat the same stuff?

+1 with RCS ... And for good measure add 4-5 Amano shrimp. No chance of cross breeding and they'll leave each other alone. Oh.. Did I emotion they'll both eat the same stuff?

in a 10 gallon I would only recommend 1-2 amanos, considering those guys get biiiiig.

Endlers or cpd's and 10 rcs. These fish won't bother the shrimp, and you'll have more to watch.

in a 10 gallon I would only recommend 1-2 amanos, considering those guys get biiiiig.

Up to 2inches max, a 10 should be able to handle 4 ... Though 3 would work and I'd recommend the OP get them as juveniles, let them grow out. Now Bamboo shrimp... They get big:eek:.

Back
Top Bottom