Stock my 55g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep. There are no sealed roads going in it's all 4X4 track only and the middle of abso-freakin-nowhere so if you were to break down trying to get to civilization chances are no-one will find you lol So that's what I mean when I say I will need to have my fish delivered with the mail and hope they survive the trip.

That sounds like quite an adventure! Is there water there to fill your tank with? Just kidding...well kind of :eek:)
Do you mind if I ask why you're moving to such a remote place?

cheeky_monkey said:
Yep. There are no sealed roads going in it's all 4X4 track only and the middle of abso-freakin-nowhere so if you were to break down trying to get to civilization chances are no-one will find you lol So that's what I mean when I say I will need to have my fish delivered with the mail and hope they survive the trip.

Wow your a brave woman that's all I can say.

That sounds like quite an adventure! Is there water there to fill your tank with? Just kidding...well kind of :eek:)
Do you mind if I ask why you're moving to such a remote place?

My husbands work. There is a population of about 4000 people, it's just very cut off from anywhere else in Australia. Food is shipped in to the grocery store on a barge and all the water ways are filled with crocodiles not :fish2:haha

Wow your a brave woman that's all I can say.

I'm quite the hermit anyway, I prefer to keep to myself and my family. Oh and my online community of course. So aside from not being able to walk into a lfs, I think I'll be ok. ;)

Back
Top Bottom