stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
alLexX said:
albino dwarf frogs do so exist.

I went to college and got a degree in herpetology (study of amphibians and reptiles) and i wrote a paper on those guys and they are missing the cromizone to allow them to have pigment loss its impossible I promise

I went to college and got a degree in herpetology (study of amphibians and reptiles) and u wrote a paper on those guys and they are missing the cromizone to allow them to have pigment loss its impossible I promise
ok,i guess i was wrong.thanks.youve saved some fish(not mine,i dont like how the albinos look)

I went to college and got a degree in herpetology (study of amphibians and reptiles) and u wrote a paper on those guys and they are missing the cromizone to allow them to have pigment loss its impossible I promise

You got a degree in herpetology? That's the awesomest thing ever. (y)

Rosenweiss said:
You got a degree in herpetology? That's the awesomest thing ever. (y)

u dont understand how many people I have to explain to them what it actually is because of the name lol

Well I'm an architect but I volunteer at the columbus zoo and help out with there reptile and amphibian enclosures to make them more homey

Oh wow, that's so amazing. The Columbus zoo is my favorite zoo in the United States, I was just there last year.

Rosenweiss said:
Oh wow, that's so amazing. The Columbus zoo is my favorite zoo in the United States, I was just there last year.

Are u from ohio

Rosenweiss said:
Nope. :p Colorado actually. I just went there on my way to school since I heard it was the #1 zoo in America. I wasn't disappointed.

When u went through the reptile exhibit I designed all those cages

Back
Top Bottom