stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishman1234

Aquarium Advice Activist
In a 12g how many AFDs could I have, and any center piece and a school to fet on with them?

afd? you mean adf? african dwarf frog? If you wanted to add some fish in there with them, i would suggest getting 2 frogs. that way you have a lot more options with companion fishies.

guppies, a betta, shrimp or otos are usually a good bet. you could get a real pretty betta as a centerpiece fish

Most fish get on well with them. =D In my LFS ADF's live peacefully even with microfish such as galaxy rasboras.

they definitely need a heater,they like water around 80.so do bettas.

I don't think anything is. Just that they're easily mixed up with albino African Clawed Frogs.

alLexX said:
some people say they dont come in albino.i say they do.as long as the front and back feet are both webbed,its fine.

So if they don't have webbed feet they're the clawed frogs?

A lot of times they are. I saw a pretty huge one in an LFS. I think the difference is rather obvious myself. ._.

Clawed have no web on front feet and they get huge I've seen them the size of a grape fruit and they will eat everything that fits in their mouth.... Also if a lfs says that its an albino dwarf its genetically impossible I dont know why I know people are going to ask lol

Clawed have no web on front feet and they get huge I've seen them the size of a grape fruit and they will eat everything that fits in their mouth.... Also if a lfs says that its an albino dwarf its genetically impossible I dont know why I know people are going to ask lol
albino dwarf frogs do so exist.

Back
Top Bottom