Stocking 20 high

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok so I have a pair of gold rams as a stock
6 tetras
And 6-8 kuhlis are you guys sure I can keep that many kuhlis in a 20 high

Kuhli's have a pretty small bioload, and don't need a ton of swimming space. Some people might disagree but with no other bottom dwellers I think you're fine to keep a school of kuhlis, definitely no less than 6 or else you'll never see them (they'll hide). Also take note that they're nocturnal, so if they hide during the day it's because they feel safer when it's dark

Ok guys thanks for all your help.
But I have one more final question I have a 50 gallon that i am stocking and could use some help with that.
Specs: fluval 306
Stock: 10 tiger barbs
2 dwarf gouramis
5 angelious botia
5 kuhli loaches
1 rainbow shark
1 bristlenose pleco

Am I over stocked????

Ok guys thanks for all your help.
But I have one more final question I have a 50 gallon that i am stocking and could use some help with that.
Specs: fluval 306
Stock: 10 tiger barbs
2 dwarf gouramis
5 angelious botia
5 kuhli loaches
1 rainbow shark
1 bristlenose pleco

Am I over stocked????

Not even close. I would bump up to 10 of eaxh of the loaches and call it a day.

Lol it is dude I don't know I guess that the fact that Botias get 4-5 inches would limit the amount. Lol I guess not so that is good

Lol it is dude I don't know I guess that the fact that Botias get 4-5 inches would limit the amount. Lol xI guess not so that is good

Oh they get that big? I thought they were like 2 inchers lol but it should still be ok if you wanted instead you could bump the kuhlis to 15-20 and leave the botias at 5. Either way.

Back
Top Bottom