Stocking 20 tall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cilantro

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I have atwenty tall with three pitbull plecos and was wondering what else woyld look nice in the tank colorful fish anf no tetras already have a tank for those

Have u thought about some RAM cichlids they have great color

rams are much better off in tanks with larger footprints.......i would only do some in a 20L or something bigger than a 29G.........

unless ur doing only 1

and then u can pretty much take away all the options for bottom dwellers as rams are aggressive to most bottom dwellers in most cases

i agree though that corys and rams have been done in some cases(even in my own tanks, but i have lost 2 corys in 3 years......due to rams i think)

I already have a ram tank I'm looking for a diffrent kind of fish thats small and can keep a nice group but not tetras because I also have a tetra tank

Maybe some type of barbs or minnow? Hatchet fish maybe.

Only thing is they are known for jumping out of the tank. We lost 3.

What about celestial pearl danios or some other small schooler that isn't a tetra? Some of the smaller killifish species perhaps? Golden dwarf cichlid? Trio of dg?

I would probably just go with barbs although they are not a schooling fish. They are more of a shoaling fish

Ya I really like they chery barbs how many would I be able to have anf woyld they dui good with my pitbull pleco

I had 7 in my 35 but one vanished... Couldn't find it anywhere! And I have a bristle pleco and breeding kribs with mine. I use them for dither fish because they are quick and not as fragile as tetras seem.

Attachments

• image-2977022453.jpg
    image-2977022453.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom