Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea, but if you don't want too add all 12 f them at he same time because of money, I would add six, ad then two at a time

I personally would go with plecos. Most plecos cat eat a lot of algeas. And they have huge bioload a and hide all the time. I highly recommend otos.

Yes, that will do
And good thing you are turning green(with the live plants)
They add oxygen to your tank, not to say they filter ammonia and nitrites and use them to grow!

Yes, that will do
And good thing you are turning green(with the live plants)
They add oxygen to your tank, not to say they filter ammonia and nitrites and use them to grow!

I knew that they added oxygen but the ammonia and nitrites thing is a bonus! Haha

I knew that they added oxygen but the ammonia and nitrites thing is a bonus! Haha

If you have stock lighting you can't grow a whole lot (but you can still heavily planted tank, but your plants will not be a huge variety). For stock lighting I reccomend-
Anarchis
Any of the cryptocoryne variety (exept parva)
Dwarf 4 leaf
Some swords (research before you buy)
Anubias
Java fern
Any moss
Hornwort

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Yes, anarcharis, best plant I've had! They grow so fast! In a month, they already reached the top of my 10 gallon! They are one of the plants that add more oxygen and filter more ammonia and nitrites

You should only keep 1 rainbow shark for every 50 gallons. I disagree that angels have to be in groups, I had one for over 3 years by itself and it did great. I also know a few people that keep them singularly and they flourish. I'm not a big fan of kuhlis, they hide all the time and don't do much for me. I would get either 12 cories, or 8 striatia botia.

Not a big fan of kuhlis either and he is right about the angels too. Cories are awesome, especially with sand!

Back
Top Bottom