Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rockyofhockey

Aquarium Advice Addict
What would u add to this stock? Give me ur opinions. Open to everything!! (APP KEEPS CRASHING SO SORRY IF I POSTED 2)

1x albino bichir
1x leopard ctenopoma
1x firemouth
2x rams
Looking for a couple more interesting fish :)

Hi rocky! I would stay away from the eel, even though senegalus's are the more relaxed and peaceful of the bichirs it'd still be a pretty big risk to put him in with one! If you had a bigger tank I'd possibly say it'd be possibly ok but still it's a big possibility if he'll accept him as a tank mate and not attack him.
What type of fish are you looking for? Bottom feeders? Catfish? Schooling fish? Some of the rainbow fish may work too if you're into them!

Hi rocky! I would stay away from the eel, even though senegalus's are the more relaxed and peaceful of the bichirs it'd still be a pretty big risk to put him in with one! If you had a bigger tank I'd possibly say it'd be possibly ok but still it's a big possibility if he'll accept him as a tank mate and not attack him.
What type of fish are you looking for? Bottom feeders? Catfish? Schooling fish? Some of the rainbow fish may work too if you're into them!

Hi bichir!!! Like I said I'm open to all thoughts so what would u do? I just lost my 2 pictus catfish and barbs :( so idk what do I think would be cool? I like more unique fishing not saying schooling fish are bad but for example the bichir!!! Such a fascinating creature to watch and my leaf fish with it's mega mouth!!! So what r ur opinions

Guys any suggestion will be good I'm going to the petstore soon and want to have an idea

I still have that I just wanted something for the bottom since I lost my catfish :) but I'm not sure if they could tolerate the firemouth

Rainbowfish are sort of fragile however the larger species MAY be able to hold up to them. Raphael catfish would definitely work!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395950075.779497.jpg ok my store doesn't sell petricola but they sell these beauties at 3 inches for 10 dollars what u guys think?

Back
Top Bottom