stocking a 135gal planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redruckus

Aquarium Advice Freak
what are some fish that i could stock in a tank of that size it is my first tank over 45gal and am wondering about my options and need ideas for little fish big fish schooling fish and plants.... i have java fern and java moss just want some ideas....

You have A LOT of options here, the listing and naming could go on for a long time! Cichlids, charcarins, rainbowfish, killies, sharks (only one though), barbs, danios, rasboras, gouramis, bettas, paradise fish, livebearers, loaches, plecos, algae eaters, cories, A LOT! :D

outa charcarins, barbs, rasboras, gouramis, loaches, and cories.... wat are some cool species... might get some fire/peacock eels not shure on larger fish discus or angels? it is going to be a black water bio type i have some drift wood and plants im going to be using in the tank so the ph will be lower then usual 6.5-7ish...

You have A LOT of options here, the listing and naming could go on for a long time! Cichlids, charcarins, rainbowfish, killies, sharks (only one though), barbs, danios, rasboras, gouramis, bettas, paradise fish, livebearers, loaches, plecos, algae eaters, cories, A LOT! :D
actually,in a tank that size you could have 2 sharks(rainbow or redtail, wouldnt suggest both,dif aggression llevels i think). though i wouldnt really recomend it,the weaker one may be killed

Back
Top Bottom