stocking a corner tank help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I was thinking while I get a bigger tank, it's not like am in a rush as they are one like an inch long at the moment and am thinking it will take a year or longer to reach full size ? And the smaller tank can be for just when they out grow my community tank.

Yeah I was thinking while I get a bigger tank, it's not like am in a rush as they are only like an inch long at the moment and am thinking it will take a year or longer to reach full size ? And the smaller tank can be for just when they out grow my community tank.

leggey said:
Yeah I was thinking while I get a bigger tank, it's not like am in a rush as they are only like an inch long at the moment and am thinking it will take a year or longer to reach full size ? And the smaller tank can be for just when they out grow my community tank.

I don't know how long it will take for them to grow, but you have a point, they are little at the moment. Just make sure you get them that larger tank when they need it, and I'm sure they will live long! They are cool fish tho, for sure!

Sad day today, I got up to find one of the kissers dead ! I guess the stress of a new home was to much for the little fella :( but to look on the bright side I guess this will help with my stocking levels. Very sad stuff though he was only the 2nd fish I have ever lost :( R.I.P frank......

leggey said:
Sad day today, I got up to find one of the kissers dead ! I guess the stress of a new home was to much for the little fella :( but to look on the bright side I guess this will help with my stocking levels. Very sad stuff though he was only the 2nd fish I have ever lost :( R.I.P frank......

Sorry for your loss.

Advice I will give is research before stocking, helped me a lot :)

Yes well that was the reason for the whole topic but alas the info came to late but it's all experience :)

leggey said:
Yes well that was the reason for the whole topic but alas the info came to late but it's all experience :)

Ahhhh well sorry I couldn't give any needed advice sooner pal :(

I would suggest manual research too, i.e. googling a fish for info on min. tank size and aggression issues etc.

It'll bring up a plethora of knowledge waitin to be read :)

True true but ya never really know what the lfs stock till ya get there and see what there stocking but I always try and google then I see something nice :)

Back
Top Bottom