Stocking a tank-the most frequently asked question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thatropicalfishguy78

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I am stuck again for what to put in my tanks once again and I ask again what can I put in my ten gallon and twenty gallon tanks. I have 4 black skirt tetras and a Bolivian ram in the 20 and 4 kuhli loaches in the 10. Looking for: top and bottom dwellers in the 20. Also do any of u know what a blue panchax is? Thanks!

So I am stuck again for what to put in my tanks once again and I ask again what can I put in my ten gallon and twenty gallon tanks. I have 4 black skirt tetras and a Bolivian ram in the 20 and 4 kuhli loaches in the 10. Looking for: top and bottom dwellers in the 20. Also do any of u know what a blue panchax is? Thanks!
in the 20 id put two or three -->peacock Gudgeons<-- in it. I love those little fish but they are pretty pricy.

They're amazing little suckers. They get huge though, a whopping 2 inches. They'll be fine in your twenty however they are known to be sorta finicky at first.

some dwarf gouramis or honey gouramis will work. Those will actually be some nice center piece fish that will definitely stand out.

What about celestial pearl danios in the 10? Great looking fish, could do about 8. I would also do a betta, something like a half moon.

Back
Top Bottom