Stocking Compatability?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No prob. :) Its probably a good idea in this situation to see what is available first, and then make choices accordingly. It should be an awesome tank though. I love tiny nano fish.

No prob. :) Its probably a good idea in this situation to see what is available first, and then make choices accordingly. It should be an awesome tank though. I love tiny nano fish.
Well I know the Sacarlet Badis is non optional going to happen. Same with the CPOs and RCSs. I love those little stinkers. Probably the sparklers too lol

Maybe I would be better to skip the kuhlis and have cories instead?

i would do that. the only thing is that the activitiy level of the cories might scare the badis.

Pygmeoas (spell check?) Its literally pygmy cory. Not the hasnboras one. I had some back when I had gravel and they died. I wanted more after I switched to sand because I remembered how active and cool they were! Fail...

Yeah, the pygmaeus are one of the shyer ones. I have heard mixed reviews about the pygmy cories with badis. Some people have said the cories were too active and it frightened the badis, other people said it was ok. I am not sure about that, but I would think the kuhlis might be a safer option. They certainly have their hyper moments, but its not all the time.

Yeah, the pygmaeus are one of the shyer ones. I have heard mixed reviews about the pygmy cories with badis. Some people have said the cories were too active and it frightened the badis, other people said it was ok. I am not sure about that, but I would think the kuhlis might be a safer option. They certainly have their hyper moments, but its not all the time.
Ok I can do that. I really really like ACTIVE pygmies but these are boring.

Ok what about this:
6x scarlet
5x ghost catfish
6x kuhli
5x sparkler
4 CPO
and the rcs
I know that all these fish have a small bioload right? So would it work compatability wise?

The only possible thing t be concerned about is the size of the ghost cats intimidating the badis/sparklers. Other than that, I think its fine. I am not totally sure though. Since the ghost cats are calm/shy, they could be a good choice though, but it will depend on the badis if they are going to cope or hide.

The only possible thing t be concerned about is the size of the ghost cats intimidating the badis/sparklers. Other than that, I think its fine. I am not totally sure though. Since the ghost cats are calm/shy, they could be a good choice though, but it will depend on the badis if they are going to cope or hide.
I see. Maybe give them some time before introducing the ghosties and see how it goes? Oh and Ill want otos but otos get along with everything lol

Lol, yes they do. The only thing I have ver seen an an oto fight with is a stubborn patch of algae. :)
Yeah, its sounds good to give them some time to settle in. I do hope it works out for you. I just know that badis have given many a fishkeeper a bit of a headache to try and keep happy. Of course, experience varies. They are certainly cute little guys. :)

Lol, yes they do. The only thing I have ver seen an an oto fight with is a stubborn patch of algae. :)
Yeah, its sounds good to give them some time to settle in. I do hope it works out for you. I just know that badis have given many a fishkeeper a bit of a headache to try and keep happy. Of course, experience varies. They are certainly cute little guys. :)
I know! I want them so bad but something has to inhabit the mid part of my tank!

image-1353840215.jpg

Does anyone know what kind of fish these are and if they are compatible with neon tetras and blood tetras

african cichlids. no... they aren't compatable at all with tetras ;) you post a thread by going to the place you want to post, and hitting the new thread button in the top left corner. ;)

Back
Top Bottom