Stocking for a 30 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jrskater1999

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi. I just bought a 30 gallon aquarium for $20 with gravel, a background, and air pumps. I was wondering what kind of fish I could have in it.

What do you like. Go see on live aquaria what you like then come here and well tell you what will work.

A few options. Mollies platies guppies swords corries tetras barbs dwarf cichlids gouramies etc.

Well I don't have my computer right now so give me your best suggestions

Well what kind of Filter do you have? How many gallons per hour? What kind of heater do you have? What kinds of fish do you like? Most pet stores have a good variety. I have a good amount of experience with all of this? Are you looking to get a bottom feeder to clean up extra food on the floor of the bed? Or a sucker fish to clean algae? Let me know..

What I want to do with my 30 gallon is 2 German blue rams, 12 neon tetras 6 neon dwarf rainbows 1 bn pleco. Another suggestion would be a centerpiece gourami with two schools of some sort or tetra maybe of lemon tertras and one of neons.

Will your tank be planted.

Back
Top Bottom