Stocking ideas needed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tetra1990

Aquarium Advice Addict
On Tuesday, I lost one of my Bolivian rams. My 29 gallon just seems empty. The current stock list is as follows:
7 black skirts, 4 black kuhli loaches, bolivian ram, clown pleco, ghost shrimp and Malaysian trumpet snails.
In my 10 gallon I have 6 harlequin Rasboras and 3 julli Cory cats. I need something to fill out the 29 gallon more. Could I move everyone over from the 10 into the larger 29? Originally I was going to get another Bolivian, but I've since scrapped that idea. Thanks.

Yes, the harlequins and cories will be fine in the 29.

I am sorry to hear you lost your ram. :( I lost a Bolivian Ram a couple weeks ago and it was very sad.....

bud29 said:
Yes, the harlequins and cories will be fine in the 29.

I am sorry to hear you lost your ram. :( I lost a Bolivian Ram a couple weeks ago and it was very sad.....

Thanks. My remaining ram seems kind of freaked. Constantly looking around and looks lonely. But it bullied the other one to death, so it's now going to stay single.

Thanks. My remaining ram seems kind of freaked. Constantly looking around and looks lonely. But it bullied the other one to death, so it's now going to stay single.

I am going to replace the dead ram, the one that died I didn't even have for 24 hours..... :( Shipping was too hard on it, apparently....

Alright, so tomorrow I'll be moving everyone from the 10 to the 29. Now I have an empty 10 gallon:D

Here is a stocking idea: 2-3 Otto cats, shrimp and either neons and or a dg. It will have plenty of plant cover and driftwood.

Just moved everyone over to the 'big' 29 gallon. And got new fish! Picked up 3 sterba's Cory cats to go with my 3 julli corys. Then for the 10 gallon, I picked up 8 neon tetras and 3 ottos.

Back
Top Bottom