Stocking my 55G list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishie

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay later today I'm going my lfs. I'm getting some stuff and fish for my finally cycled 55G!

4 electric yellow labs (African cichlid)

Common pleco (I know he is too big for we'll not yet but getting bigger tank.

Mystery snail

Too full? Hopeful getting 150G from brother-in-law that he doesn't use. For pleco that is. Just want some yellow labs in there and common is about 7 inches in my 29G (stole from brothers 20G.

You have lots of room maybe, but I think you can't put anything else in there with the yellow labs besides other ARLC. Not a cichlid expert, sorry :hide:

If you want other fish with labs, they have to be other cichlids. But I'm not a cichlids expert either.

bruinsbro1997 said:
You have lots of room maybe, but I think you can't put anything else in there with the yellow labs besides other ARLC. Not a cichlid expert, sorry :hide:

ARLC what is that? Thanks though. How many more labs can I put in it?

Got 2 labs today and 2 black mystery snails :D

I heard aggressive fish usually do not go well with mystery snails. Occasionally my kribensis knocks over my snails when they are climbing on tanks, ornaments.

But it is not impossible to mix them together, you would just need to watch their behaviors to decide what you should do. :)

Cornstar said:
I heard aggressive fish usually do not go well with mystery snails. Occasionally my kribensis knocks over my snails when they are climbing on tanks, ornaments.

But it is not impossible to mix them together, you would just need to watch their behaviors to decide what you should do. :)

Snails and fry compatible? Ok I will thanks.

Back
Top Bottom