Stocking my tanks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joemomma456

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey everyone I have a 10 and a 5 gallon to stock and was wanting some ideas. Also I have a 29 gallon that I was wanting to maybe put something new in. There are already 5 black skirts, 2 long fin Danios, a dwarf chichlid, and a catfish in it what do you think I could maybe add to change it up a bit

A betta would do nicely in a 5G or 10G- but remember bettas should be kept alone. I have a small school of 5 neon tetra and 2 ghost shrimp in one of my 10Gs. You could keep a group of guppies or platy in a 10G and maybe a few in a 5G as well. I don't know very much about the fish you listed in your 29G but maybe someone else will add.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Yes they are already in the 29g

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What catfish do you have in the 29, and what dwarf cichlid?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have 2 platies and 4 ghost shrimps in 1 of my 10 gallon tanks. My other 10 gallon tank houses 4 red eye tetras...it also had ghost shrimps but they "disappeared" twice so no more ghost shrimps here.

What catfish do you have in the 29, and what dwarf cichlid?

My chichlid is a pelviachromus pulche I think and idk what the catfish is all I know is that it doesn't get to big

Seeing the name, I'm going to go ahead and tell you, that the cichlid you've got, even in females, can show aggression. I had one at 1 time and it nipped all my cory cats, so be aware.

Seeing the name, I'm going to go ahead and tell you, that the cichlid you've got, even in females, can show aggression. I had one at 1 time and it nipped all my cory cats, so be aware.

It has never acted very agressive to anything except it's own kind the whole time I've had it

My catfish after doing research is a stripped raphael catfish

Back
Top Bottom