Stocking options? 10G tall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! I won't have a problem of fish eating other fish lol I'm looking for mostly nano fish. Wouldn't 3 males show aggression? And are females different color wise than males or are they both pretty vibrant?

Males can be territorial. That is why broken lines of sight and plenty of room for more than one territory is important. In that tank you will be ok with 3 males. Maybe try and have some higher up plants for them to hide in as well. 3 males will be ok in 5 gallons. Females are very very drab.

Males can be territorial. That is why broken lines of sight and plenty of room for more than one territory is important. In that tank you will be ok with 3 males. Maybe try and have some higher up plants for them to hide in as well. 3 males will be ok in 5 gallons. Females are very very drab.

Ok so I'll go with 3 males. Thanks!

Another nice small rasbora is the emerald dwarf rasbora!! Google them, they are neat. Kind of like the pearl danios!

dont do 3 males in one tank they are very territorial and will kill each other for space i dont know who said to put 3 males all together but youre about to make him waste his money for no reason. you are supposed to put a male and 1 or 2 females

dont do 3 males in one tank they are very territorial and will kill each other for space i dont know who said to put 3 males all together but youre about to make him waste his money for no reason. you are supposed to put a male and 1 or 2 females

I did and I told him based on personal experience and alot of research. Nowhere does it say they need a foot each. We are talking about dario dario correct? I have kept 4 males in a 26 bow and never saw any aggression.

Thats not a foot per fish. I know alot of people on this sight recomend 2 or more in a five gallon.

Ok well different opinions and experiences. Op just research and ask around and then try and see what you feel comfortable trying.

I think if should find a seller first lol I'm gonna see if other people have bad success with all males in smaller tanks as I'd rather more vibrant fish. In the end hiding won't be a problem as I said before this tank is going to be infested with plants but in a good way lol

I think if should find a seller first lol I'm gonna see if other people have bad success with all males in smaller tanks as I'd rather more vibrant fish. In the end hiding won't be a problem as I said before this tank is going to be infested with plants but in a good way lol

I think it will be ok but ask around for sure.

Back
Top Bottom