Stocking possibilities?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mommaof4boys

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok, I have no idea what fish I want to stock the 45 gallon corner pentagon with... I would like to have a very active tank with lots of fish... Any suggestions?

You could do a large school of neon tetras with some other bigger fish... that would look stunning

Well there's livebearers. They are usually very colorful. Some tetras like neons, cardinals or rummynoses with their bright red faces. Harlequin or chilli rasboras maybe. Theirs the obvious, a Betta. :) rams, apistos. Or smaller African cichlids. :)
How about you take a walk around your LFS and see what catches your eye.

Mumma.of.two said:
Well there's livebearers. They are usually very colorful. Some tetras like neons, cardinals or rummynoses with their bright red faces. Harlequin or chilli rasboras maybe. Theirs the obvious, a Betta. :) rams, apistos. Or smaller African cichlids. :)
How about you take a walk around your LFS and see what catches your eye.

I agree with mumma.of.two, Rams are beautiful fish. My son has a planted 20gallon with two Bolivian rams, he loves the colors. Blue rams aren't as hardy and require a mature aquarium. But Bolivians are a little more hardy, good with soft to medium hard water and inexpensive. Packed with personality, you can't go wrong IMO.

I wanted to put Endlers livebearers, pygmy or peppered cories, and chili rasboras in my 10 gallon! I was thinking of black skirts and red tailed rasboras or scissor tail rasboras...

Dwarf Gouramis..., Powder Blues and Fire Reds in mine.,..

puffers! they are great! haha i would get livebearers

Back
Top Bottom