Stocking Q's for a 75gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J-Aqua

Aquarium Advice Activist
Currently I am cycling my 75 gallon tank and I am at my last leg
ph: 7.0
ammonia: 0ppm
nitrates: 5ppm (rising in small amts.)
nitrites:15ppm (and falling everyday)

So I am getting my stocking list ready. I have 3 fairly large driftwood, which have been soaking for about 3weeks now and the tannins are almost gone. I also have about 20lbs of brown oval rock thats been boiled and scrubbed and ready to go. My current fish that are in my 55gal are 2 2in. Electric Blue Jack Dempseys, 2 2in. yoyo loaches, and 1 common 5in. sailfin pleco. What else could I add to the 75gal to make a nice community?

Filteration on the 75gal is Rena XP3 canister, and a Aquaclear 110 HOB. Dimmension of the 75gal is 48 1/2 x 18 1/2 x 21 3/8

Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

J

knew I forgot something. No I am not going to do live plants. I would but not sure if Electric blue jack dempseys are like the ancestors with plants (uprooting them), so I am going to stick with fake plants right now. I have 3 fake anacharis look a like plants (12in in height), I have 4 silk/fake amazon sword look a like plants (8in in height), and several variations of micro and dwarf look a like plants (varies from 2in. to 8in)

:D

Back
Top Bottom