Stocking question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amicus

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I might be in need of having to add a couple of fish. I would appreciate your opinions if I am overstocked or not. I have a 72g planted tank.:
4 black skirt tetras
3 red minors
6 neon tetras
3 bloodfins
3 flag fish
3 harlequin rasboras
3 zebras danios
3 otos
6 cories
1 marbled & 1 albino Bn pleco
3 (I think) wood shrimp
4 phantom cats

Thanks in advance

personally, i think the tank is stocked fine, and if you wanted to add anything, i would try and keep those other tetras, and zebra danios in a group of 5 at lease. Correct me if i am wrong, but i think that is correct....also, what kind of filtration are you running?

personally, i think the tank is stocked fine, and if you wanted to add anything, i would try and keep those other tetras, and zebra danios in a group of 5 at lease. Correct me if i am wrong, but i think that is correct....also, what kind of filtration are you running?

Good question ... +1 on patola_l asking about filtration ... it'll basically depend on that ... and I agree some tetras and danios should be in a group of 5-6.

I am running an Eheim 2215 which is rated for 96g. I had 4 zebras but mistakenly bought 2 knight gobies which my lfs said were community fish. I should have researched it first. They took them back. I noticed last night that I have pond and ram snails, a few more than I thought. I am thinking about a yo yo or horse faced loach but I have 3 wood shrimp.

Back
Top Bottom