Stocking Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In my 46 gallon bow I've got Danios, Neons, Red Eye Tetras, Otos, a Bolivian Ram (centerpiece fish), an ungodly amount of RCS and three Amano Shrimp. Also picking up some Panda Corys next weekend.

In my 46 gallon bow I've got Danios, Neons, Red Eye Tetras, Otos, a Bolivian Ram (centerpiece fish), an ungodly amount of RCS and three Amano Shrimp. Also picking up some Panda Corys next weekend.

LOL @ "an ungodly amount of RCS" if you ever want to thin out the herd, i wouldnt mind buying some off from you.

GrimmGoby said:
LOL @ "an ungodly amount of RCS" if you ever want to thin out the herd, i wouldnt mind buying some off from you.

My Ram might miss his midnight snacks, lol. Even with my Bolivian thinking they're a seafood dinner...I've still probably got 40 hiding in the Java Moss, they're just scared to venture out until they're full grown.

The Seldom Seen Bristlenose Tetra

img_1419758_0_8aa6a8d13473d9a451ba26c694df52a6.jpg

Yeah um I looked it up...all there was was Tetras?-Bristlenose World or Cardinal Tetras and Bristlenoses. Oh and btw that photo is definitely shopped, I've seen many shopped photos and that one you can tell cuz the bristles are lighter than the scales. :)

Back
Top Bottom