Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-04-2004, 12:07 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

40 inches, although most resources say 3 feet, and generally 2-2 1/2 in an aquarium setting.

Old 03-04-2004, 01:43 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via MSN to AdamsZoological Send a message via Yahoo to AdamsZoological
Ok, thats pretty accurate, I've seen plenty that have been way off though. I always like to tell people to check with a second source, just to be certain.

AdamsZoological is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 03:56 PM   #13

Yah, I always investigate the fish on the net before I buy, so I take that same attitude with these fish, and most of the employee's are good about pointing out sized.
Old 03-04-2004, 03:59 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via MSN to AdamsZoological Send a message via Yahoo to AdamsZoological
Definately very good to hear, and the store you go to, may very well be an exception, if so, consider yourself very lucky. I've just come to be very distrustful of any info either listed in any fish stores, as well as advice given by their employees
Old 03-04-2004, 04:00 PM   #15

Thats very understandable, and thats why I'm investing so much unpaid time into this store, is because of all of the fish stores around here that was the only one with a decently educated fish guy, so after spending as much money as I have at that store I'm not about to let the fish goto waste because my fish guy left.

Nice thing is the manager doesn't care what I do as long as the fish stay alive .
Old 03-04-2004, 04:03 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Freak

Sounds like a great situation there, should taek full advantage of it. Can definately use an opportunity like this to be sure people get properly educated

Tags
stocking

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com