Stocking suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh. Angelfish are also territorial Cichlids. :( I have a Cichlid tank, so maybe in there. I'm thinking Gourami. Any specific suggestions?

Awesome. Thanks. I think the Microctenopoma ansorgii get a little too big. My tank won't be suited for them because of the amount of smaller fish I will have in there. I've heard angel fish are really aggressive. Are there less aggressive ones that won't hurt my smaller fish? Are the Kribs Cichlids? I have had bad experiences putting other fish with cichlids. Not sure if that's compatible. I love the gouramis and the angel fish. Those I would LOVE! Hadn't thought of doing the angelfish.

I was reading that 1 angelfish will be less aggressive. If you have 2 or a mating pair, they 2 will be more aggressive. 2 males fighting for territory. Pair being territorial to protect laid eggs. Even in a 125 gallon tank the angels can lay claim to 100 gallons every few weeks. God forbid any youngens' around. There might be a gallon or two left in one of the upper corners. Rarely do they attack. They just need the space and often it's just chasing the other fish away from the nest.

Kribensis are cute. I don't know gourami, or the other fish. However that other fish is really cool looking.

You can always save up for a bigger tank. The petco 1 dollar per gallon sale shouldn;t be but a few weeks away.

I don't have room for a bigger one. :( not yet at least. :) do you know anything about algae growth?

You know, I had a Bolivian Ram in a 30 and he pretended to be a Cory. :)
The rams are nice by themselves!

Hey guys! Here's my community tank set up that I'm asking suggestions on! Currently housing:

1 zebra danio (his friend died)
4 fancy guppies
3 cory cats
2 mystery snails
15 ghost shrimp
2 water frogs

Attachments

• image-1026396436.jpg
    image-1026396436.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom