Stocking suggestions! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try a pair of cories, you wont be dissapointed! As for bright colored tetra's neon's look great in a school. :)

My fiancé was just saying we should get neons lol my only concern is that the glo tetras Are big And if they would mess with the little neons . Do you know any others that would be good living with a harlequin and tetras?

I'd suggest you choose either neons or glo tetras. How big is this tank. If the tank is big enough, but a school of neons and some more glo tetras.

It's a 30 gallon tank. I like tetras but I'm just curious what else might be suitable

I would suggest 6 kinds of any cories, 6 glo tetras, and 6 neon tetras, it's not fully stocked but a good package

Thanks! I just didnt want to get the neons bc I was worried how the 2 glo tetras I have would be. I didn't know if they would bully them since they're smaller

That's what schools are for, to reduce bullying and maintain picking order. If they're noticeably a lot bigger than the neons, increase the school of both to 9

Thanks! So based on y'all's input tetras and cories are my options lol

Thanks! I'm loving the idea of having a school of tetras! But I want other fish too lol I just don't want to screw up and overstock

Back
Top Bottom