Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-23-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

strange bubbles in tank

Hi, looking for advice recently set up a new tank for my betta he was getting bullied in my large tank, after cleaning it out yesterday & adding new plants I,ve noticed air bubbles covering the whole of my water line these start to disappear when I lift the lid? The filter I have has a spray bar which hangs out the water is it this? Do I need to worry? The tank is 25litre, no sign of any paras at the moment seeded the tank with ornaments etc from my matured tank. Any advice would be great.

Old 03-24-2012, 01:39 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

Male bettas make bubble nests. That's where they keep their eggs, this usual means that your Betta is ready to breed

Old 03-24-2012, 06:46 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Thanks, It's not his bubble nest, when the filter is switched off bubbles are rising from my live plants, think It's the spray bar creating lots of oxygen It's settled down a bit so just keeping an eye on it.

Tags
bubble, bubbles, strange, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com