Struggling with plants a bit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. Aquaforce

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey there everyone!

I have a 55 long planted, quite a few of my plants seem to be struggling a bit... wonder if it has to do anything with doing 2 water changes a week? Due to treating for ich? The medication I'm using is seachem metroplex **

Also another question, I'm having a very very very hard time deciding the best way to start this process I have been wanting to achieve for quite sometime now which is making this 25 gal tank that I've have had for 3 years now as a quarantine tank. Thing is I have 7 tetras 3 black fin - 2 red tetras & 2 lamp eyes, all have not been properly cared for and have some kind of disease but not to the severe stage - maybe just age + a year of improper maintenance (didn't know to much about fish a few years ago) :/ but my 55 gal planted community tank sure is rocking! Anyhow I'd love all the different advices I can get from you guys on the best approach to make this tank quarantine ready?

My 55 gal planted
View attachment 296022

Attachments

• 1489063591395.jpg
    1489063591395.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom