Subwoofer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quitters

Aquarium Advice Activist
Im setting up a tank and the only place i can do this is next to a home ent. system's subwoofer its almost under the tank down at like a 70 degree angle.

how much of an issue is this, i cant move it because on the other side of the tv is a snake and i think thats really sensitive.

the subby is used every few days for about a movie's lenght of time.

what do u guys think?

Fish:
4 guppies
11 gold tetras
1 algae eater
2 coral blue dwarf gouramis.

any help much appretiated thank you!

My tank is in the living room with our home theater system. Never had any problems...and my subby gets worked hard, all the time,lol. :D

I wouldn't worry about it. To a fish, it wouldn't be any different than a big truck driving by or somebody walking past the tank.

try a 5000 watt PA system, with 6 !5 " drivers and 4 18 inch subs, 2 crate half stacks ) 4x12's ) drums, and a carvin 600 watt full stack bass amp ( 18 " on bottom, and 4x 10" on top ) yeah my fish had to be moved ratehr quickly lol

i have my tank near my ent. stand with some nice speakers.. at first the fish dart around when the bass hit during movies, now they could care less

i wonder if fish even realize what a thunderstorm is...... alot of fish have been tank bred, and those that havent were taken right after being born, i dont know though... i have always just wondered this

Back
Top Bottom