Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-02-2011, 01:18 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

I agree bloodfins are too large and active for a 10 gal.

Shrimp would be a good bottom dweller for a 10 gal, but they probably wouldn't last long with a betta.

Mystery snails are actually apple snails, and are not the type that come in on plants. Those are usually pond snails, bladder snails, or ramshorns.

Old 12-02-2011, 02:07 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well, I think I'll set it up, cycle and plant it then mull its stock over while I wait.

Old 12-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

That's always a good idea. You may end up with less room than you thought you had available for a bottom dweller once you've got it all arranged and planted.

75: blood parrots, featherfin cat, emperor tetras, turquoise rainbowfish, BN plecos, japanese trapdoor; 46: WCMM, gold inca snails, ghost, bamboo & amano shrimp, kuhli loaches, rummynose & ember tetras, endlers, platies, flame gourami, guppies; 16: pygmy, peppered, loxozonus corys, otos, assassins, RCS ... ~ Research PRIOR to purchase.... ~
LyndaB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bottom, clean, suggestions

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com