Suggestions needed for a bottom feeder...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I added one bushy nose pleco to the tank as well to help clean the glass. I'll have to keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't eat the slime coat from the discus. Cute little bugger, dark with light spots and pudgy as a baby pig.

Well they warned me! I just notice on of my discus has wounds on one side the exact shape and size of the pleco's mouth. Time to move him out to another tank!

zparticle said:
****! First water change, but I still can't find the pleco.

I couldnt find my albino BN for two weeks against a black background and blue substrate (I even moved all of the decor). I'm sure you'll find him....eventually.

Sometimes they can bury themselves in the sand! Did you sift through the sand a little bit or try turning the light off and put food in then he should come out!

Ha! Finally caught the little piggy. He is now housed with the Red Zebras and Yellow Labs. Let him try that crap with them! They will have him for lunch!

zparticle said:
Ha! Finally caught the little piggy. He is now housed with the Red Zebras and Yellow Labs. Let him try that crap with them! They will have him for lunch!

Lmfao, you're mean

Back
Top Bottom