Talk me into/ out of looking at German Blue Rams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I personally wouldn't mix the chill rasboras as they need LOW ph while the CPDS need high ph. If you get the chilli rasboras, don't add any crushed coral.

As to the danios and badis, I feed mine with a turkey baster, and the danios stay at the top. It's doable....

You could get a few more badis....

Hmm true! Most online sources I see says chilis' range is 4-7 for pH.
I've heard zebra danios are super active, are glowlights the same? The other user commented that they felt the danios would be too active for feeding the badis.

I do have a glass pipette I could use for targeted feeding, it can holds 25ml so it's longer than a foot.

Are the badis a social fish? I know I couldn't get two males but seeing as they're pretty uncommon, I might have trouble sourcing females.

Yeah Zebra danios are extremely active! The Glowlights I assume are a bit more mellow, and might actually be good as a dither (letting the badis know the coast is clear)....

That works as well, I put some flakes on the surface then feed the bottom feeders, it works fine.

Actually 2-3 males are fine together, they have pretty small territories. I use rock stacks (siliconed together) to diffuse aggression.

Back
Top Bottom