Tank angle too drastic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just thought I'd update yall:
The tank angle isnt perfectly level but the bubble is only a centimeter off from being level. I'd say a massive improvement from previously!
When I put the level on the long side of the tank it was also greatly improved. Later this week we will make both sides level.
Thanks everyone who responded and helped during this trying time!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nice bro! I know how stressful a tank failure is.. even though my episode was not catastrophic by any stretch... i still wake up at night to check the tanks at least once a week.. even though I'm 90% sure they're all set I still stress..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Nice bro! I know how stressful a tank failure is.. even though my episode was not catastrophic by any stretch... i still wake up at night to check the tanks at least once a week.. even though I'm 90% sure they're all set I still stress..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Heheh yeah thankfully I didn't have to drastically take down the water so my dad can shim it a day after a normal water change! In the weekend when I do my standard change my dads gonna even it out.
I guess that's just one thing every aquarist has deep in the back of mind! The fear of the 'bust'!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom